musiikkipostaus

A song that makes you happy Mika: Elle Me Dit

A song that makes you sad Eminem: When I'm Gone

A song that reminds you of someone Taylor Swift: The Story Of Us

A song that reminds you of somewhere Natasha Bedingfield: These Words

A song that you know all the words to Avril Lavigne: What The Hell

A song that you can dance to R.I.O.: Turn This Club Around featuring U-Jean

A song that makes you fall asleep Plan White T's: 1, 2, 3, 4

A song that you wish you heard on the radio The Wanted: Lightning

A song that you used to love but now hate Alexandra Stan: Mr. Saxobeat

A song that you listen to when you’re sad Good Charlotte: We Belive

A song that you can play OneRepublic: All The Right Moves

A song that you hear often on the radio Beyoncé: Best Thing I Never Had

A song that you listen to when you’re happy LMFAO: Sexy And I Know It

A song that your friend asked you to put here
Glee: Lucky (Sam & Quinn)
Hercules: I Won't Say I'm In Love (Finnish)

Comments